Historic Photos THIS COMMITTEE OF FOUR RANCHMENHelped Locate, Finance and Establish This Sub-Station No. 14 From January 13th, 1915 to June 26th, 1916Top Row, left to right: B. M. Talbert, Sonora, Texas; V. A. Brown, Rocksprings, TexasBottom Row, left to right: R. E. Taylor, Sonora, Texas; the late J. B. Murrah, Del Rio, Texas Cooking for Ranchers Roundup field day, early 1940s. Feeding the crowds during a Ranchers Roundup field day, early 1940s. Dr. Charles “Charlie” Livingston (left), veterinarian, and Dr. Tyree Hardy, veterinarian and superintendent of the Sonora Experiment Station. First photo of the Sonora Station, about 1916. Station personnel lived in tents for the first year. Family outing during Ranchers Roundup, early 1940s. Ranchers Roundup talks, early 1940s. Tents at Sonora Station, 1940s. Dr. Tyree Hardy packaging soremouth vaccine, 1950s. Ram Performance Test field day, early 1960s. Weighing rams on the Ram Performance Test, 1956. Left to right: Dr. Tyree Hardy, AgriLife Research geneticist Dr. Maurice Shelton, and “Hoot” Nix. Harvesting spineless prickly pear for livestock feed, 1920s. Panoramic view of the station taken from atop the silo (which still stands), early 1930s. Early example of a Rambouillet ram before the Sonora ram test started. Handler is Oscar Carpenter, Experiment Station flockmaster, 1930s.